Updated Links

A few more webbies added to my 'Favorite Links' list today <3





Sometimes I'll post inspiring images cos they are such beautiful eye-candies.

I'm at home these days and my scanner is left in my dorm room in school. So when i get a chance, I'll upload a recent artwork of mine =)

pat  – (December 13, 2009 at 10:43 AM)  

This is definitely eye candy...

Unknown  – (December 14, 2009 at 10:12 PM)  

Hi pat! Yup they realli r =)

Pebble: Thks! Luv ur illustrations 2.

Post a Comment

Translate

Google-Translate-Chinese (Simplified) BETA Google-Translate-English to French Google-Translate-English to German Google-Translate-English to Italian Google-Translate-English to Japanese BETA Google-Translate-English to Korean BETA Google-Translate-English to Russian BETA Google-Translate-English to Spanish