Blue Girl Watercolor & Ink: Progression

I didn't manage to scan the final piece so I just photographed it instead and tried to edit the colors but it looks patchier than the original.



Below shows the stages of working.

Click to Biggify =)


I decided to leave her hair 'half-done' cos while i was filling it in halfway, i took a step back and looked at it, thinking that it appears interesting that way with some ink lines visibly left. Lol... so that's it.


If I were to work at it I think I'll never stop.

Marina J. Gonçalves  – (December 15, 2009 at 1:32 AM)  

absolutely gorgeous! You're a great illutrator, girl! :)

Anonymous –   – (December 15, 2009 at 5:58 PM)  

beautiful.wad is this for sarah? a project eh? ure realy talented sei.
-wani

Unknown  – (December 15, 2009 at 11:24 PM)  

hi wani, i did it when i felt like drawing. haha it's not for school or anything.

Unknown  – (December 18, 2009 at 10:54 PM)  

woow i love your art and your ideas :) kiss :P

i follow your blog

pat  – (December 19, 2009 at 11:08 AM)  

Good, Sarah. I like the way you do the progressive steps. And, biggify...I do love that.
Got new stuff on my blog. Check it out when you have time.

pat  – (December 22, 2009 at 11:51 AM)  

Finally got the Santa drawing done for Wa We...posted it today.
How you doin?

Post a Comment

Translate

Google-Translate-Chinese (Simplified) BETA Google-Translate-English to French Google-Translate-English to German Google-Translate-English to Italian Google-Translate-English to Japanese BETA Google-Translate-English to Korean BETA Google-Translate-English to Russian BETA Google-Translate-English to Spanish