Completed Art- Orchid Watercolor Painting and Ink on Paper


Finished painting them and the purple shade seems to make the flowers pop out more which is great.

Close ups:




I started drawing these days as an escape from certain pressing matters such as school (procrastinating) and also when I was feeling blue. And I can't stop myself since.

What's funny is I have lots and lots of images in my head and things i wanna illustrate. I hope that with time i can put them out there in the way i want them to turn out.

Post a Comment

Translate

Google-Translate-Chinese (Simplified) BETA Google-Translate-English to French Google-Translate-English to German Google-Translate-English to Italian Google-Translate-English to Japanese BETA Google-Translate-English to Korean BETA Google-Translate-English to Russian BETA Google-Translate-English to Spanish