{Request} Hello Kitty

Watercolor & Pencils.
A4 size.
A lil' something for a sweet lil' girl who wanted me to draw her a Hello Kitty.

She liked the rabbit I drew for her on her handmade birthday card. It was a pink watercolor rabbit and I attached a real satin ribbon bow around its neck. I was really happy to hear that she pasted it somewhere in her room and that she really treasured it.

I guess she's the inspiration for this work after all- her fascination with Hello Kitty, all the girly-ness and childlike imagination.

Meagan Morrison  – (December 30, 2010 at 12:19 PM)  

This is beautiful Sarah, just as you said, sweet too!! I love your pencil work. Watercolor and colored pencil are my favorite combination. Thank-you for your comment on my post today. You made me blush <3

Meag xx

Anonymous –   – (January 2, 2011 at 10:54 AM)  

sweet! -wani

Katie  – (January 11, 2011 at 2:47 AM)  

Love the long flowing, colorful hair. It oddly reminds me of old Barbie coloring books for some reason. Lovely job!

Post a Comment

Translate

Google-Translate-Chinese (Simplified) BETA Google-Translate-English to French Google-Translate-English to German Google-Translate-English to Italian Google-Translate-English to Japanese BETA Google-Translate-English to Korean BETA Google-Translate-English to Russian BETA Google-Translate-English to Spanish