Waffle Face

Kinga  – (June 6, 2010 at 1:04 AM)  

Sara, I laughed out really REALLY loudly... Oh how much I needed this laugh, thanks!
Great use of typography (love the handwritten feature of it) and nice detail with the tapes!

Unknown  – (June 6, 2010 at 2:10 AM)  

Haha! I hope I didn't make you spill your coffee or anything. If I did, my bad =p

I thought that this picture would come in handy if I did something stupid and want someone to forgive me =)

Cos I did do something stupid recently. Hehe.

pat  – (June 8, 2010 at 8:18 AM)  

And yet, somehow, you're still attractive. That's the scary part:)

Unknown  – (June 9, 2010 at 1:21 AM)  

Well then... i guess getting lip fillers could get the same effect yes? Big juicy lips are sexy! Can't do much about the tongue though.

Post a Comment

Translate

Google-Translate-Chinese (Simplified) BETA Google-Translate-English to French Google-Translate-English to German Google-Translate-English to Italian Google-Translate-English to Japanese BETA Google-Translate-English to Korean BETA Google-Translate-English to Russian BETA Google-Translate-English to Spanish