Mushroom and Found Treasure

Interesting things come out of the funniest of places.

At first I thought this looks like a pretty nice shot of my lip color right? But then.. I noticed that my nose appeared a bit strange as though it's an alien-like being forming itself. 
I ended up with a cute mushroom cartoon =)

Anyway... What I have been up to recently is trying to fulfill my goal number 11 (in the column on the right). 

Good thing about a family that seldom cleans is... treasures pop up every now and then when I do.

Found this in the far corner of the storeroom. 

Above: My favorite part- the letters that will be 'punched' onto the ink ribbon which is then imprinted onto the paper when the key is pressed.
(Yes that's my feet. My hand couldn't reach the keys cos I was using prime lens and had to be quite a distance away. No disrespect to the typewriter.)

The mechanisms feels like a musical instrument with the way the hands of the typebars swinging according to the pressure put onto the keys.

It's so precious... so i chuck it back to the far corner of the storeroom again =)

Anonymous –   – (June 10, 2010 at 12:38 AM)  

hahahahaah ur feeet! omg tts so funny!
ur posts are like slapstick humour.
eh y nvr reply my sms! hrmph!

-wani

Kinga  – (June 15, 2010 at 11:58 AM)  

You always make me laugh... Loved the feet pic :D

Yep, that is a type writer all right... And I have a _working_ Underwood brand that I use now and then for my art :D Love these old things, call me traditional or what.

pat  – (June 16, 2010 at 11:59 AM)  

YOu are so silly...I love that!!

Unknown  – (June 17, 2010 at 3:06 AM)  

Didn't know my feet could tickle you guys so much =)

Post a Comment

Translate

Google-Translate-Chinese (Simplified) BETA Google-Translate-English to French Google-Translate-English to German Google-Translate-English to Italian Google-Translate-English to Japanese BETA Google-Translate-English to Korean BETA Google-Translate-English to Russian BETA Google-Translate-English to Spanish