Heart Shaped Bokeh

Heart Shaped Bokeh
Heart Bokeh, originally uploaded by Arty Bug.

The hearts in the pic is a photography trick. *Winks!*

Not photoshopped!

Anyway it's a picture of the Singapore Flyer and all the light sources are turned into hearts.

Can only be done with a SLR/DSLR camera using a lens with high depth of field.

How to do it?

Firstly check this out and then thank me for sharing. Lol! Cos I'm simply thankful to my lovely friend who shared this with me.

And i dedicated the best, most romantic-looking heart-shaped bokeh to her for mentioning to me about this technique (although I had to do some research myself to find out how it's done).

It's some funky effect that you'll just love.

me  – (August 20, 2009 at 6:28 AM)  

How cool...you clever girl! :)

Post a Comment

Translate

Google-Translate-Chinese (Simplified) BETA Google-Translate-English to French Google-Translate-English to German Google-Translate-English to Italian Google-Translate-English to Japanese BETA Google-Translate-English to Korean BETA Google-Translate-English to Russian BETA Google-Translate-English to Spanish