"A picture is something which requires as much knavery, trickery, and deceit as the perpetration of a perfect crime."

Did my photo in a vintage victorian style.

My VIntage Portrait
[Click to enlarge]
Done in less than 2 hours.
Integrated lotsa vintage layers, edited the colours, etc.

No Photoshop Original Image:

Rubbish bin behind me =s

Hope you like it =) 

I might be using it for a new header if i have the mojo to do so... been having a depressing week lately. 

Please cheer me up. Thks.

Post a Comment

Translate

Google-Translate-Chinese (Simplified) BETA Google-Translate-English to French Google-Translate-English to German Google-Translate-English to Italian Google-Translate-English to Japanese BETA Google-Translate-English to Korean BETA Google-Translate-English to Russian BETA Google-Translate-English to Spanish