For My Mom

Mak
25.7cm x 36.4cm
Acrylic & pastels on canvas
Rough color mapping with soft pastels before painting over it.
She thought that I missed her so much and painted her because she was away for a few days. It's actually for her birthday.

Meagan Morrison  – (January 20, 2011 at 11:49 PM)  

Sarah I just LOVE this!! Your Mom is one lucky lady. It's my Mom's birthday in a week and this is exactly what I wanted to do for her. Hopefully I can get it done in time.

lul  – (January 21, 2011 at 12:13 AM)  

stunning! you are one talented gal! Your mama is lucky to have ya!

montu  – (March 8, 2011 at 11:26 PM)  

You are a great artist. Amazing Stuff. Some looks like masterpieces.

Post a Comment

Translate

Google-Translate-Chinese (Simplified) BETA Google-Translate-English to French Google-Translate-English to German Google-Translate-English to Italian Google-Translate-English to Japanese BETA Google-Translate-English to Korean BETA Google-Translate-English to Russian BETA Google-Translate-English to Spanish