Double-Breasted Classic Jacket (Fully Lined)



Jacket Update: this is the jacket with lining I did in sewing class. Wore it on the 2nd day of school but I didn't tell anyone I sewn it. Whoever knew I did it wanted one- sis, boyfriend, father, etc are interested and I do wanna make it for them probably after hari raya and if I can squeeze in time during the weekends or my no-school Wednesday. School is still my utmost priority even though this is something I'm really into.

For the jacket the fabric is more expensive per metre but thinking how boutiques such as Zara or Mango carry such stuff at close to $200 per jacket, a $20+ worth of materials is well worth the value. Spent more time on the jacket since it was complicated but experiences and the knowledge attained from the teachers are priceless.

One teacher did say sewing is a dying art. But I ironically I find that it is the most practical and worthwhile thing I could do and love doing. And something not everybody has the patience in doing.

Post a Comment

Translate

Google-Translate-Chinese (Simplified) BETA Google-Translate-English to French Google-Translate-English to German Google-Translate-English to Italian Google-Translate-English to Japanese BETA Google-Translate-English to Korean BETA Google-Translate-English to Russian BETA Google-Translate-English to Spanish