Selling Post! Well sorta...


Window to the Soul
Pencils on paper 
210 x 197 mm.
The image above is watermark protected. Contact me for details if your're interested in a print without the watermark- email me at sarah_za [at] hotmail . com . Support will be greatly appreciated =)

Feel like framing up the original and hanging it up in my living room... to replace this silly drawing of my cat:


LOL. The things I do when bored.

Will be away for a short trip. Be back on Sat.

FYI, I'm going to Jakarta for the first time in my life. 

Nervous 

scared 

excited. 

Alright off to pack now. 

Post a Comment

Translate

Google-Translate-Chinese (Simplified) BETA Google-Translate-English to French Google-Translate-English to German Google-Translate-English to Italian Google-Translate-English to Japanese BETA Google-Translate-English to Korean BETA Google-Translate-English to Russian BETA Google-Translate-English to Spanish