Make Up For A Friend

First time doing make up on her for a short filming:




2nd time for her job interview:

Lend her my ribbon hair bun and styled her hair to look more professional:


I really had fun doing makeup for her. Well she's actually my ex-roomie back in Uni Year 1 and we're kinda close. Seeing her happy makes me happy too =)

My favorite part of the look has to be the baby pink lips. And I the love overall softness and femininity- well blended eye-liner, shadows and natural brows.

Shooting a nice portrait is a great way to capture all these memories.

Marta y Hiro  – (October 9, 2009 at 10:22 PM)  

Hiii

I'ts a perfect make up, very natural :)

Kisses,

Marta

Post a Comment

Translate

Google-Translate-Chinese (Simplified) BETA Google-Translate-English to French Google-Translate-English to German Google-Translate-English to Italian Google-Translate-English to Japanese BETA Google-Translate-English to Korean BETA Google-Translate-English to Russian BETA Google-Translate-English to Spanish